SpeedFace-V5L Series is a fully upgraded version of the SpeedFace-V5L Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal, using intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology. It supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and speedy recognition, as well as improves security performance in all aspects.
The Series adopts touch-less recognition technology and new functions namely fever detection and masked individual identification which eliminates hygiene concerns effectively. It is also equipped with ultimate anti-spoofing algorithm for facial recognition against almost all types of fake photos and videos attack. Importantly, the 3-in-1 palm recognition (Palm Shape, Palm Print and Palm Vein) is performed in 0.35 sec per hand; the palm data acquired will be compared with a maximum of 3,000 palm templates.
The terminal with fever and mask detection will be a perfect choice to help reduce the spread of germs and prevent infections straightly at each access point of any premises and public areas such as hospitals, factories, schools, commercial buildings, stations during the outbreak of infectious and contagious diseases with its fast and accurate body temperature measurement and masked individual identification functions during facial and palm verification.
· Visible Light Facial Recognition
· Better hygiene with touch-less biometric authentication, fever detection and masked individual identification
· Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
· Card module with SpeedFace-V5L / SpeedFace-V5L[P]: 12.5 KHz EM card / 13.56MHz IC card (MF)
· Multiple Verification Methods: Face / Palm / Card / Password
· Mask detection
· Body temperature detection (SpeedFace-V5L[TD] only)
· Temperature Measurement Distance: 30 ~ 50cm (1~ 1.64ft)
· Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C
· Temperature Measurement Range: 34 ~ 45°C
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended. Temperature measurement data is for reference only, not for medical use.